These Three Colour Crown, 14g Clay Composite Custom Poker Chips are one of our most popular selling products. With a 23mm customisable area both sides of the chip, they are ideal for detailed full colour designs, logos, pictures, numbering and much more, making them popular for all Casino, Poker and Promotional applications.
As these chips are customised here at our premises in the UK we have complete control of the high quality print and production processes, customer design, communication, sampling, scheduling, production and delivery, a service the majority of other third party UK suppliers cannot guarantee.
So what's involved in placing your order? Follow the 6 simple steps below:
- Decide what you need your poker chips for? To help you decide there are some suggestions below:
- Promotional Advertising; Company Promotions, Business Advertising, Sports Promotions, Golf Promotions, Event Advertising, Product Launches & Promo Give-Aways.
- Casino & Poker Events Promotion; Casino Chips, Tournament Poker Chips, Roulette Checks, Fun Casino, Branded Poker Advertising, Casino Promotion.
- Customised Poker Chips; Home Poker, Poker Nights, Poker Events, Poker League Chips, Poker Tournaments, Corporate Poker, Club Poker & Re-Buys Chips.
- Bar, Club & Restaurant; Venue Promotions, Brand Promotions, Food Tokens, Cloak Room Tokens, Gentleman's Club Tokens, Entry Tokens & Got One In Drinks Tokens.
- Commemorative Gifts; Birthday Poker Chips, Anniversaries, Golf Days, Armed Forces Chips, Remembrance, Well Wishes, Special Dates and Events to Remember.
- Wedding Celebrations; Celebrate your Wedding Day or Wedding Anniversary here in the UK or Las Vegas!!, Stag Do's Chips and Hen Party Chips.
- Design your poker chip images with the following points in mind:
- Ensure your images are designed in a high-resolution format and in at least 300dpi (for print quality).
- Ensure all logos you are using are not subject to copyright by another organisation or individual.
- Ensure your images are supplied in order of preference as: .PDF, .AI, .EPS, .PSD, .BMP, .TIFF or .JPG.
- If you have any questions and queries regarding this product, OR would like us to design your chips, please don't hesitate to Contact Us or Send us an email.
- Select the quantity and colours of custom poker chips required:
- Select the quantity required, add these to basket, this will also display the price.
- Choose your colours and what quantity of each colour, add this to the notes section when checking out.
- We will always be happy to quote you on larger volumes of custom poker chips not listed, please don't hesitate to Contact Us or Send us an email.
- Select the quantity of ARTWORK Set Ups & Origination required:
- Each different image is classed as a different Artwork Set Up, select the quantity required and add these to basket. So for example same design both sides = 1, different design either side = 2 and so on.
- If you have any questions and queries regarding this process, OR would like us to place your order for you, please don't hesitate to Contact Us or Send us an email.
- Complete your order by checking out:
- Once you have added your Custom Poker Chips & Artworks to the basket, simply follow the checkout process.
- Add your custom poker chip colours and quantities of each required to the notes section.
- Delivery options and times scales will be shown so you know when the chips will be shipped and arrive by (or Contact Us in advance if you are on a tight schedule).
- Complete the checkout process.
- Send us an email with your designs for us to process your order.
- Once we have confirmed your enquiry we will:
- Email a proof of the artwork super-imposed onto the chip colours chosen.
- On approval we will adapt your artwork ready for print production.
- We will then add your project to the production print queues.
- Once complete we will ship them to you via a fast tracked delivery service.
If you have any questions and queries regarding this process, OR would like us to place your order for you, please don't hesitate to Contact Us or Send us an email.
Common Questions and Answers
How long is delivery? - Delivery can vary depending on the production schedule, but typically this is between 5-7 Working Days from approval of artwork. Larger volumes can take longer, please Contact Us or Send us an email to confirm. We will always attempt to squeeze our customers in where we can, and we can speed things up on request, a small premium cost may be charged if we are busy.
What about Discounts? - Discounts can be given for larger volumes of poker chips, please Contact Us or Send us an email for prices if they are not listed in the product options for purchase.
Where do I send my enquiries? - Please send you enquiries to Custom Poker Chips, we aim to reply within a few hours during working hours (may be longer during busy times of the year for example Christmas).
What if need to talk to someone? - If you have any further questions, or would just simply like to discuss your design ideas, concepts or how to order your custom poker chips, please Contact Us or Send us an email during office opening hours and we will gladly help you.
Customised Product Returns Policy
It is solely the customers responsibility to check any and all proofs for spelling, grammar and layout. DMJS Premier Branding Ltd will not be held responsible for any errors on or after approval of artwork.
Once a customised product has been approved by the customer via email or pre-production sample the products will be made and shipped to the approved proofed specifications. Any incorrect items through no fault of DMJS Premier Branding Ltd, will not and cannot be refunded.
Distance Selling Regulations protect consumer rights when items are purchased online. However the Regulations are clear that ‘Tailor-made or Personalised Goods’ cannot be returned. These regulations can be found here at WHICH? Consumer Rights one of the leading UK ambassadors for consumer protection.
Further information can be found on our Terms and Conditions page or our Returns Policy page.