PLESAE NOTE: Minimum order for aligned chips is 250 and upwards.
These 39mm, 10.5 gram customised ceramic poker chips are one of our most popular selling products. With fully customisable faces and rolling edge, they are ideal for detailed designs, logos, pictures, numbering and much more, making them popular for all applications of; Casino & Poker Events Promotion; Customised Poker Chips; Promotional Advertising; Bar, Club & Restaurant; Commemorative Gifts & Wedding Celebrations.
As these chips are customised here at our premises in the UK so we have complete control of the high quality print and production processes, customer design, communication, sampling, scheduling, production and delivery, a service the majority of other third party UK suppliers can not guarantee.
So what's involved in placing your order? Follow the 5 simple steps below:
- Decide what you need your poker chips for? To help you decide there are some suggestions below:
- Casino & Poker Events Promotion; Casino Chips, Tournament Poker Chips, Roulette Checks, Fun Casino, Branded Poker Advertising, Casino Promotion & Event Advertising.
- Customised Poker Chips; Home Poker, Poker Nights, Poker Events, Poker League Chips, Poker Tournaments, Corporate Poker, Pub League Chips, Club Poker & Re-Buys Chips.
- Promotional Advertising; Company Promotions, Business Advertising, Business Cards, Sports Promotions, Golf Promotions, Event Advertising, Product Launches & Promo Give-Aways.
- Bar, Club & Restaurant; Venue Promotions, Brand Promotions, Food Tokens, Cloak Room Tokens, Gentleman's Club Tokens, Entry/Re-Entry Tokens & Got One In Drinks Tokens.
- Commemorative Gifts; Birthday Poker Chips, Anniversaries, Golf Days, Armed Forces Chips, Remembrance, Well Wishes, Special Dates and Events to Remember.
- Wedding Celebrations; Celebrate your Wedding Day or Wedding Anniversary here in the UK or Las Vegas!!, Stag Do's Chips and Hen Party Chips.
- Take a look at our Ceramic Poker Chip Examples Archive for ideas.
- Design your poker chip images or let us design your ideas with the following points in mind:
- Ensure your images are designed in a high-resolution format and in at least 300dpi (for print quality).
- Ensure all logos you are using are not subject to copyright by another organisation or individual.
- Ensure your images are supplied in order of preference: .PDF .EPS .PSD .AI .BMP .TIFF or .JPG.
- Give us as much information as you can, styles, colours, any images, logos, font preference or concept and we will design something for you.
- Decide on the quantity of poker chips or tokens required:
- How many poker chips will you need?
- What colours will you need and what quantity of each colour?
- Will you want them loose (tubed into rolls of 25), chip trayed or cased with accessories?
- We will always be happy to quote you on larger volumes of customised poker chips, and yes they will be subject to a discount when enquired upon.
- Send us your enquiry to Custom Poker Chips with the following information:
- The total number and quantities of each colour of poker chips required.
- Your complete images, or design concepts.
- Dates for delivery.
- Once we have confirmed your enquiry, place your order by choosing one of the options below:
- Proof Set: Choose the amount of images required, then place an order for that amount of images. We will send you an email proof of your design/s and on approval, if required, we can create an actual Proof Set and send the chips to you (Additional P+P and minimum 5 Chip costs will apply). This will allow you to get a good feel for the chips and it also gives you a chance to change any details before the main run.
- Please Note: ANY Proof Set costs paid are not charged again when a final order is placed with us unless additional artwork is required or the design significantly changes.
- Actual Set: When a full order is placed for what is required, we will send you an email proof of your design/s and on approval (and if required) we will go to print and create an actual Proof Set and send the chips to you for approval. This will allow you to get a good feel for the chips and it also gives you a chance to change any details before the main run.
Common Questions and Answers:
How long is delivery? Delivery can vary depending on the production schedule, but typically this is between 1 to 3 weeks from approval of artwork or pre-production samples. Larger volumes can take longer, please call us to confirm on +44 (0)1763 268372. We will always attempt to squeeze our customers in where we can, and we can speed things up on request, a small premium cost may be charged if we are busy.
What about Discounts? Discounts can be given for larger volumes of poker chips, please contact us prices if they are not listed in the product options for purchase.
Where do I send my enquiries? Please send you enquiries to Custom Poker Chips, we aim to reply within a few hours during working hours (may be longer during busy times of the year for example Christmas).
What if need to talk to someone? If you have any further questions, or would just simply like to discuss your design ideas, concepts or how to order your custom poker chips, please call us on +44 (0)1763 268372 during office opening hours and we will gladly help you.
We sell any quantity of Customised Poker Chips from 1 to 1,000,000 and more! If the quantity you are looking for is not listed, please call us on +44 (0)1763 268372 or email us at Custom Poker Chips for a quote.
Customised Product Returns Policy
It is solely the customers responsibility to check any and all proofs for spelling, grammar and layout. DMJS Premier Branding Ltd will not be held responsible for any errors on or after approval of artwork.
Once a customised product has been approved by the customer via email or pre-production sample the products will be made and shipped to the approved proofed specifications. Any incorrect items through no fault of DMJS Premier Branding Ltd, will not and cannot be refunded.
Distance Selling Regulations protect consumer rights when items are purchased online. However the Regulations are clear that ‘Tailor-made or Personalised Goods’ cannot be returned. These regulations can be found here at WHICH? Consumer Rights one of the leading UK ambassadors for consumer protection.
Further information can be found on our Terms and Conditions page or our Returns Policy page.
We use a variety of couriers for our deliveries depending on the weight, size and speed of delivery required. We use Royal Mail for standard light mail and small parcels, DPD Local for the majority of our medium & large sized parcels, DPD International and Fedex for International orders.
Our DPD Local service also provides you with a 1 Hour delivery window via SMS or email which then turns into a Follow My Parcel service which enables receivers to watch the progress of their delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time-slot. No more having to wait in all day!! Click here to view some video details.
We also offer a Next Working Day, Before Noon and Before 10.30AM Delivery Services (on most items) for £6.99 which guarantees shipment with DPD Local for a next working day recorded (signed for), tracked delivery.
We are currently promoting Free UK Mainland - Standard Delivery on all orders over £50 (this does not apply if a next day delivery, freight or international service is required OR if a sample chip or pack is purchased on its own).
If you are unsure of any details please call us on our local rate number 01763 268372 and a member of our sales staff will answer any questions and help to place your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Any products which require a special delivery, special courier delivery or trade orders are exempt from the promotion (i.e large poker tables, pallet deliveries etc).
FREE Gift Promotion
We are currently promoting a FREE Gift on all orders over £50 to any location around the world. Simply ensure your basket total is over £50 excluding any P+P and we will send you a 'No-Limit Texas Hold'Em for Winners' worth £12.99 for free!
Next Day Orders
Our Next Day Delivery Service details are outlined below:
- Orders received Monday - Thursday before 2.00pm will be delivered Next Working Day.
- Orders received Friday before 2.00pm will be delivered on Monday (except Bank Holidays, delivery will be Tuesday).
- Orders received after 2.00pm Friday, all of Saturday & Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Public and Bank holidays are not included as a working day.
- We are not responsible for delays in delivery due to incorrect address details supplied.
- We regret that we cannot deliver to PO BOX addresses.
- Please Note: We cannot guarantee delivery services as we rely on third parties to deliver our products to you, however 98% of all deliveries are achieved on time. Please allow a maximum of 28 days in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
If you experience any problems with your delivery or are unsatisfied with the service provided please Contact Us.
Shipping Zone Costs:
|United Kingdom Shipping Zones||Courier||Time scales||Cost|
|Standard (Free Delivery over £50)|| | ||3 - 4 Working Days||£3.99|
|Standard Express (£2.99 Delivery over £50)|| | ||2 - 3 Working Days||£4.99|
|Next Day (Orders Placed Before 2PM)||1 Working Day||£6.99|
|Next Day Before Noon (Orders Placed Before 2PM)||1 Working Day||£19.99|
|Next Day Before 10:30AM (Orders Placed Before 2PM)||1 Working Day||£24.99|
|Saturday (Orders Placed Before 2PM Friday)||1 Working Day||£24.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands|| | ||3 - 5 Working Days||14.99|
|Northern Ireland|| | ||3 - 5 Working Days||£9.99|
|Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Scilly Isles|| | ||3 - 5 Working Days||£14.99|
|Jersey & Guernsey|| | ||3 - 5 Working Days||£14.99|
|Large Volume & Specialised Shipping||As Required||As Required||Email Us|
|European Shipping Zones||Courier||Time scales||Cost|
|Ireland (Republic Of)||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Austria||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Belgium||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Denmark||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Finland||5 - 7 Working Days||£19.99|
|France||3 - 5 Working Days||£11.99|
|Germany||3 - 5 Working Days||£11.99|
|Gibraltar||3 - 5 Working Days||£39.99|
|Greece||5 - 7 Working Days||£19.99|
|Italy||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Luxemburg||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Netherlands||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Norway||5 - 7 Working Days||£39.99|
|Portugal||3 - 5 Working Days||£19.99|
|Spain Mainland||3 - 5 Working Days||£16.99|
|Sweden||5 - 7 Working Days||£19.99|
|Switzerland||3 - 5 Working Days||£39.99|
|Rest of Europe & European Union||3 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|
|World Wide Shipping Zones||Courier||Time scales||Cost|
|United States of America (USA)||4 - 6 Working Days||£49.99|
|Canada||4 - 6 Working Days||£49.99|
|Russian Federation||3 - 5 Working Days||Email Us|
|African Continent||4 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|
|South America||4 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|
|Asia & Japan||4 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|
|Australasia||4 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|
|Rest of the World||3 - 6 Working Days||Email Us|